Ideally located for families and couples this resort provides for a perfect getaway destination to mix relaxation with some upbeat fun. The property offers a range of unique and charming rooms with serenity and exclusive privacy, created in a traditional Thai luxury style. For those guests who enjoy lazy beach holidays the sea resides a few seconds stroll from the hotel, here also lies the opportunity to take part in an abundance of water sport activities jet skiing, parasailing and much more. For the less adventurous spend your days exploring the surrounding area, or simply relax by the rooftop swimming pool offering a breathtaking view of Hua Hin. The enviable location and trendy interiors will make it difficult to forget Chalelarn Hua Hin Hotel.
- laundry service/dry cleaning
- room service
- poolside bar
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Sports and Recreation
- outdoor pool
- pool (kids)
Internet in Rooms
- Free WiFi access
- car park
Children and extra beds:
Infant 0-1 year(s) – Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
Children 2-5 year(s) – Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Guests over 5 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- Airport Transfer Available – Yes
- Airport Transfer Fee – 2500 THB
- Check-Out – 12:00 PM
- Distance from City Center – 1 km
- Earliest Check-In – 02:00 PM
- Elevator – Yes
- Non-Smoking Rooms / Floors – Yes
- Number of Floors – 7
- Number of Restaurants – 1
- Number of Rooms – 41
- Parking Available – Yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) – Yes
- Room Voltage – 220
- Time to Airport (Minutes) – 180
- Year Hotel Built – 2010
Due to the limited parking spaces infront of the Hotel, there is a parking lot about 200- 300 metres away. The hotel will provide free shuttle service from/to the parking lot
Other Similar Hotels
Latest posts by Melissa Wolsen (see all)
- The Hospitals That Will Take Care of Your Health in Hua Hin/Cha-Am - November 15, 2013
- Some Facts about the Weather in Hua Hin/Cha-Am - November 15, 2013
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Trekking in Hua Hin/Cha-Am - November 15, 2013